One of the most difficult electrolytes to get is Magnesium, and even if you can find it, it's often in the Magnesium Oxide form that humans can't absorb. Keto Chow Mag Drops are made with concentrated Magnesium Chloride. It's dissolved in solution and in its ionic form for rapid absorption.
- NO sugars
- NO calories
- NO caffeine
- NO artificial ingredients
Available in two sizes:
- The small "Pocket Flask" with enough concentrate for 10 doses
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz "Refill" size with enough concentrate for 100 doses, plus it also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle!
Recommended Dosage: 200mg of magnesium (1/2 teaspoon or 1 full pocket flask cap) or as needed. It is recommended that you spread consumption throughout the day to improve absorption. Consuming a full dose or more at one time may have a laxidative effect. This solution is very bitter in isolation, but small amounts in foods or beverages may enhance flavors. Suggested uses:add to flavored water, coffee, tea, soups, or other food or drink.
For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. For the best tasting electrolyte water, use good quality water and mix thoroughly. The sea-mineral concentrate used in Mag Drops are from Utah's Great Salt Lake and are GRAS and comply with applicable standards for heavy metals from the U.S. F.C.C.
We have 3 different Electrolyte Supplements:
- Electrolyte Drops: a balanced mix of Sodium, Potassium, and Magnesium (along with other trace minerals).
- Mag Drops: concentrated Magnesium with some Sodium and Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
- Fasting Drops: High levels of Sodium with some Magnesium and small traces of Potassium (along with other trace minerals).
How to measure Mag Drops
The lid of the pocket flask doubles as a measuring device, the full lid is 1/2 teaspoon (2.46ml) and will give you the amounts shown on the label.
How much should you use?
That's entirely up to you =) Around here we will take some right away if we feel a cramp coming on, aside from that we'll do a dose each day to keep Levels up and happy.