The Bundles are a great way to try out the different flavors of Keto Chow, plus you get a discount compared to buying the samples individually. There are two different bundles: The Original Flavors and the NEW Flavors. You could accomplish the same thing by going to the Keto Chow Samples page and ordering each one individually, but that isn't as cool.
7 Original Flavors (plus a Keto Chow branded Blender Bottle):
- Salted Caramel
- Cookies & Cream
- Blender Bottle
10 NEW Flavors:
- Raspberry Cheesecake
- Rootbeer Float
- Natural Strawberry
- Chocolate Mint
- Chocolate Toffee
- Orange Cream
- Savory Chicken Soup
- Pumpkin Spice Caramel
You may have noticed that Chocolate Peanut Butter isn't on either list: that's because it is still causing problems on the packaging line and we don't have samples of it available as yet.
Keto Chow is a keto MEAL replacement – not a keto “protein snack” replacement!
We wanted a way to get great tasting, simple, and complete meals to make it easier to succeed with keto. That’s what Keto Chow is. 1/3 your daily nutrients in each shake, easy preparation, fantastic taste, ultimate convenience. Mix some up, grab and go. General information about Keto Chow (what it is, how to use it and more) can be found on the Keto Chow Info page.
- Nutritionally complete - no worries about deficiencies
- Flexible - hit any calorie goal you want!
- Easy to mix - add the fat you choose, Keto Chow, water, shake! Prep instructions here.
- Fast - Mix up a bunch, grab and go!
- Delicious - beat all other brands in a blind taste test
- 26g protein with a complete amino acid profile
- 6.53g total carbs (typically, some like Chocolate Peanut Butter have a bit more)
- 0.6g net carbs (typically, some like Chocolate Peanut Butter have a bit more)
- 1538mg Potassium
- 852mg Sodium
- 221mg Magnesium
- 34 essential vitamins and minerals
- High quality, bioavailable forms of the vitamins and minerals
- More details about Keto Chow nutrition can be found here - including big versions of the nutrition labels =)
- In a 3rd party blind taste test, participants were asked to try 5 of the leading Keto Shakes.
- Keto Chow outperformed all of the competitors in appearance, flavor, texture, and overall impression.
- More participants ranked Keto Chow #1 than any other tested brand.
- In fact, participants were significantly more likely to recommend Keto Chow to friends or family than all other tested brands.
- Wondering how the flavors stack up? Check out the flavor reviews.
- Milk Protein Isolate
- Acacia Gum
- Potassium Citrate
- Xanthan Gum
- Choline L-Bitartrate
- Magnesium Malate
- Potassium Chloride
- Vitamin Blend
- Sucralose (or monk fruit depending on the flavor)
- Specific flavors also contain: Peanut Flour, Cocoa Powder, Coffee Powder, Caffeine, Caramel Color, Tumeric (for color), Beet Juice Extract (for color), Artificial Flavor. See the flavor labels
Artwork adapted from Hyperbole and a Half (her FAQ says I can use it so long as I have "Proper credit includes a prominent, easily visible link to the source of the material you want to use" - DONE! =)
* banana not included, shown for scale only