Designed to help keep your electrolytes at a happy level while fasting, Keto Chow Fasting Drops give you a fantastic combination of Sodium, Magnesium, Potassium and Chloride.
Available in two sizes:
- The small "Pocket Flask" with enough concentrate for 2.5 gallons of water
- The large 250ml/8.3 oz "Refill" size with enough concentrate for 25 gallons of water, plus it also includes a free empty Pocket Flask bottle!
The sea water and sea-mineral concentrate used in Fasting Drops are from Utah's Great Salt Lake and are Generally Recognized As Safe (GRAS) and comply with applicable standards for heavy metals from the U.S. F.C.C.
- NO sugars, calories, caffeine or artificial ingredients
- Safe for hydration packs. Will not stain or leave a residue
- Allows for flexible dosing - at recommended dose, most do not detect any flavor, those doing fasting will often do 3-4x dose.
For those sensitive to the mineral flavor, add lemon or lime juice. For the best tasting electrolyte water, use good quality water and mix thoroughly.
How to measure Fasting Drops
The lid of the pocket flask doubles as a measuring device, the full lid is 1/2 teaspoon (2.46ml) and will give you the amounts shown on the label. If you use a full cap in 32oz/1 liter of water, you likely will not be able to taste any difference. You are quite welcome to use double or even more if you find the taste acceptable or desirable.
How much should you use?
That's entirely up to you =) Use fasting drops when you feel like you need more electrolytes. Around here we use it in all our water throughout the day while we're fasting and some of us use double the recommended dosage because we like the salt.